Capital one is an American financial organization. It is quite popular because of its deals and credit card range. Capital one offers one of the best student loans. Capital one student loans are demanded on frequent bases.
If you have federal scholarship but you couldn’t pay off all your expenses or you don’t have any scholarship and you are having financial troubles in college than you should go for a student loan. Capital one is one of the largest lenders of student loans. It provides low interest and easy conditions.
Requirements for Capital One Student Loans
- To apply for capital one student loans you should be a registered citizen.
- You should have a good credit history.
- If you have bad credit than you need to have a cosigner.
How to Apply For Capital One Student Loans
- To apply for capital one loans you need to visit the nearest branch.
- To locate your nearest capital one branch visit.
- You need to bring necessary documents like ID, financial details etc.
- One of the capital one employees will help you with the application.
- Once completed submit your application.
- If approved you will receive you payment in 5 business days in your bank account.
How to Apply With Bad Credit
To apply for capital one student loans you need to find yourself a cosigner. A cosigner is normally guarantor person who takes responsibility for your loans in case you fail pays them. The credit history of the cosigner is off course reviewed. The cosigner must have a good credit history to get your loan approved.
Federal Loans Vs Capital One Student Loans
- Capital on student loans has higher interest rates than federal loans.
- This is due to the fact that capital one offers more money.
- You can cover a lot of expenses including accommodation, mess and books etc.
To avail federal loans you need to be enrolled in any recognized college but with capital one student loans you can get a loan before you enroll so that you can cover the initial enrollment expenses as well.
Capital One Student Loan Credit Card
Capital one also offers one of its famous credit cards for students as well. These credit cards are easy to use and easy to pay back. But the issue is that you have to pay it back monthly. Also the APR is very high.
The credit card has no limit and you get prizes for every purchases or use of the card. Like you can earn 1% cash on any and all purchases. If you pay all your dues on time you can earn points for your credit. You can also upgrade your cash to 1.25%. There are a number of other upsides as well.
For further information you can contact capital one customer and service number or visit your local branch.
- Customer service 1-800-867-0904
- Local branch http://maps.capitalone.com/locator/